Span is reliable IT partner with more than 25 years of worldwide experience in digital business transformation that will effectively shift Azerbaijan business to modern automated solutions.
We are one of the leading Microsoft licensing solution providers devoted to software development, service and system integration. Across five continents and 100 countries, more than 200 customers, including McDonald's, Starbucks, Kongsberg & Nando's, use our services and solutions daily.
Span monitors 2,000 servers, and we are especially proud of the fact that we manage to remove most of the problems before the customer or end user notice them.
Our growth is constant year by year according to all major business indicators. Span Group employs more than 470 people, and this number is also constantly growing. More that 250 of our employees have one or more professional certificates. Become one of them!
If you are:
- aware of modern, collaborative work experiences and fascinated with the ability to work anywhere and anytime?
- passionate about helping customers use IT tools such as Microsoft 365 to improve employees’ productivity and creativity?
We want to talk to you!
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER – MODERN WORKPLACE
Customer Success Manager is responsible for driving the successful adoption and expansion of Microsoft 365 with an emphasis on Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Azure. This role will create customer value through usage, and create the conditions for optimal renewal and upsell growth.
- engage our Enterprise customers to drive MS 365 adoption and demonstrate ongoing value
- cover managed Modern Workplace or Azure customers in their area
- help create bonds with new Enterprise customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- fuel customer success by onboarding of new customers, retention, growth and renewal
- collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers and expansion opportunities
- identify opportunities for customers to act as MS 365 advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
Requirements and qualifications:
- BS/MS degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Deep knowledge of Office 365 solutions
- At least intermediate level of English, both spoken and in writing
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
What do we offer:
- A team of top experts and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization
- The environment and culture that promotes personal and team development
- Possibility for professional development, education and advancement
- Possibility to acquire one or more professional certificates
- Work on large and demanding international projects